All transactions made on this site are on the understanding that you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase but, if you are not satisfied, please follow these guidelines.
1. Please return your unwanted items to us within 21 days of purchase in perfect unused condition in the original shipping container and we will give you a full refund or exchange.
2. If your item(s) is/are faulty, please inform us immediately.
3. Postage cannot be refunded, unless the item is faulty.
4. I recommend that you return goods using a tracked service as I am not responsible for items that go missing.
5. On the receipt of goods, your refund/exchange will be arranged providing that the goods are in resell-able condition.
6. Refunds will be credited to original method of payment. Once the item(s) have been refunded you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal. If the item(s) are being exchanged, they will be sent out to you within 7 working days.
Paying for your course
- The outstanding balance of a course is due 14 days prior to the course date. Should this final payment fail to reach me by the date specified, I reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. If a booking is made 14 days or less before the course date, then the full amount should be paid at the time of booking.
2. Payment can be made either through the website or by cheque. If you wish to pay by cheque then just get in touch with me and I will let you know where to send it.
Cancellations and re-arrangements
- If you decide not to attend your course then it has cost implications for me. If you cancel up to 14 days before the course date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations between 14 and 7 days before the course will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 7 days before the course, or just not turning up on the day, will not be eligible for any refund.
2. Any cancellation must be made by email or phone call. The date on which the email or phone call is received by me will determine the cancellation charges that apply.
3. If you wish to re-arrange your course for any reason then I am happy to do so provided that you give me at least 14 days’ notice so that I can try and re-book your date
4. If we both agree that the weather is too bad to carry out your course, I am happy to re-arrange a new date with you at no extra charge.
- One to One and Two to One Landscape Photography Courses take place on terrain which can be uneven or sometimes boggy. Whilst there will not normally be much walking involved, you will need to be reasonably fit and wear appropriate warm clothing and footwear.
2. I try to pick locations that are accessible to those with disabilities, but this is not always possible. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.
3. Pinners Photography takes no responsibility for accidents, bad weather, acts of God etc. Please take out appropriate travel/personal insurance if you need cover.
- Unless otherwise stated accommodation and meals are not provided. You will need to bring a packed lunch with you on a full day course
Confirmation of receipt
I will confirm acceptance of your order as soon as I receive it.
Delivery and Charges
Delivery in the UK of photographs priced in this website is by Royal Mail First Class Post. Delivery charges for bespoke orders or for delivery outside the UK will be as separately quoted. Photographs should normally be delivered within 10-14 working days of receipt of your order; please contact me if you require express delivery.
For sizes or format options not listed, just email me with your requirements and I will provide a specific price.
Certificate of Authenticity
For presentation and archival reasons we do not label or sign any of our prints. Unless specifically requested for personal display or Limited editions.
Payment and Refunds
Payment is best made by PayPal on the website or can be by other means such as cheque if you prefer. If you prefer to pay other than by PayPal, please contact me first. All images are printed to order; this means they must be paid for in full before they are dispatched and refunds are available only for faulty goods.
All our prints are made on high quality paper printed by Paul Williams. Our printer company provides a very natural photographic result with incredibly fine detail and which remains fade-free when displayed in typical conditions.
Your print comes with a lifetime guarantee and in the unlikely event a defect in the photographic materials develops your print will be exchanged for a replacement copy. As with all pieces of art, please do not put on display in direct sunlight.